22 Feb 2016


Jumoke’s husband who left with two kids returns to beg, would you advice her to accept him back?
final comp“I never expected this would ever happen to me,” says the erstwhile bread seller. “My friends have told me they saw me on the TV and they are really happy. My parents cannot believe their own child can become such a success. They are all so happy.” According to Jumoke’s interview with CNN Lagos.





Now the mum of two has been given a scholarship to complete her education, and a bank has offered to pay for schooling for her two children, aged five and one, until university age.
Since Jumoke got her ‘pick up’, her life has never remained the same. The mother of two is now the face of online shopping brand, Payporte and Stanbic IBTC Bank. Jumoke is also the proud owner of a luxury apartment in Lagos.
NOW HER HUSBAND RETURNS TO SAY AM SORRY…LOL



No comments:

Featured post.

Child sex trafficker bags 472 years in jail, the longest in U.S. history.

A 31-year-old convicted child sex trafficker,  Brock Franklin , has received the longest sentence for human trafficking in U.S. history...