7 Feb 2016

News headlines "CANCER" .

Cancer takes away everything you represent...
Your mind, your soul and your spirit- Julia
Fortunes, survivor 
     
   It doesn't just ravage your physical body; it also
   Take your mind,your soul, and your spirit. So,
    If you are not a fighter determined from the onset
    That you are going to get to the bottom of this,
    That you are going to do everything humanly 
   Possible to make sure that you survive it, CANCER
  might take you away.
       
       Were you not afraid at that point you had CANCER?
           I wasn't afraid because of my initial discovery that
          I wasn't going to benefit significantly from chemotherapy.
          Although the cancer spread, i was operated upon, but i
         Didn't do chemo. I changed my diet. I changed my mind 
         Set. I was exercising and walking almost two miles just
         To get enough oxygen into my body. CANCER thrives in
         An acidic environment so i had to fill my body with a lot
        Of oxygen. I was thinking good thoughts, eating good food,
        I was laughing and playing. I was also trusting God for the
       Best. And he heard me and spared my life. I am here today,
       Free from cancer for years.

No comments:

Featured post.

Child sex trafficker bags 472 years in jail, the longest in U.S. history.

A 31-year-old convicted child sex trafficker,  Brock Franklin , has received the longest sentence for human trafficking in U.S. history...